Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Sunday, February 6, 2011

More inspiration for Valentine's Day dresses

Want a bit more inspiration for what to wear for Valentine's Day? How about these romantic dresses from Modcloth?

Pink and red together is always a great choice.

Especially where flowers are involved.

Red alone can be gloriously romantic.

Nothing says "cross my heart" like a heart-crossing bodice.

Pink is sweet of course

So are hearts.

And lingerie-inspired dresses can be the perfect amount of sexy.

As for what I'll be wearing, I'm still undecided. But I might finish the Cynthia Rowley dress in time, in which case I'll wear that. I didn't really plan on it being a Valentine's Day dress when I picked out the fabric, but I must have been in the mood because I picked rosebuds and burgundy velvet.





Follow Fashion is Evolution

1 comment: