Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tentative designs for Paris-themed aprons


I mention earlier that I'm going to participate in the Paris-themed apron group project on Angry Chicken's ongoing Tie One On apron-making madness. I'm super excited. last night I ordered two kinds of fabric on Etsy and today I sketch my ideas for the two aprons I want to make.

Here are my plans...

Apron number one:

Details: black piping on apron's edge, mock Peter-Pan collar, heart-shaped pockets

Apron number two:

Details: apron gathered at waist, rickrack edging

***

Well, I'll start sewing when the fabric arrives. Hope you enjoy following along!

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment