Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Experimenting with O.P.I. "Black Shatter" nail polish

"Black Shatter" nail polish by Katy Perry for O.P.I. is pretty much the sh!t. It's fun to use (though it takes a bit of practice to get the feel for it) and looks edgy and fun. I tried it earlier this week on top of yellow and right now I'm wearing it on top of pink. I do wish it were available in more colors though. So far the only color besides black I've seen is silver.



Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

2 comments:

  1. What a cool effect! the yellow on black is my fave. I do wish they had a blue on black though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ton manucure est vraiment super!!!


    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete