Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Friday, June 3, 2011

Pinspiration in pinterest

I've become pretty obsessed with the website Pinterest. I found out about it from one of my favorite bloggers, Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere. Like Emily, I have been collection photo inspiration for a while now but without much organization. I have photos that inspired home decor, fashion, and recipes all in one iPhoto folder, vaguely labeled "Inspiration." But now, I have a great way to organize my inspiration, find new inspiration, and most importantly share my inspiration with followers, family, and friends.

I hope you'll check out my profile on Pinterest as well as Emily's. You should definitely also request an invite so that you can set up your own. By the way, I know that requesting invites may seem kind of silly, but it's not about exclusivity; it's about deterring spammers so that Pinterest can stay beautiful. I boy is Pinterest beautiful!

Pinterest lets you make digital inspiration pin boards based on anything you want. I think you'll probably be most interested in these boards of mine...





...But, since I've been fasting all day in preparation for a large birthday feast, I am currently most interested in this one...


Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment