Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vegan potluck and horses

Last night I went to a vegan potluck at my friend Betsi's house to celebrate Solstice and June birthdays (including hers, mine, and my good friend Leah's)

The food was wonderful.

IMG_6507
IMG_6508

After eating I spent most of my night in the barn, petting horses and letting these two adorable deaf girls play with my camera. One of them would always demonstrate for me what facial expression or pose she wanted me to do and then take a picture. It was so cute.

Leah and Orion
IMG_6502

Kisses
IMG_6506
IMG_6504

I brought apples and the girls help me feed them
IMG_6503

Kim put this baby to sleep by scratching his forehead.
IMG_6632
IMG_6643
IMG_6610

When I'm with the Joneses, we always have to do a classic foot picture. Can you guess mine?
IMG_6609

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment