Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What I wore today 08/08/2011 (Happy birthday, Baby)

IMG_9756

Yesterday was Ryan's birthday (as well as his brother's), so we celebrated by having dinner with his family. Since August was born in August, we decided to give him a birthday treat as well.

IMG_9712
IMG_9723

I can't believe my little kitty is three years old. And my Ryan is 30! My babies are men now. :)

I wore the Lolita dress that I made earlier this year with my vintage Moschino belt and my new Vivienne Westwood shoes that I got on Ebay. They were marked down because they'd been worn before, but they are still in almost perfect condition!

Don't you just love yellow and white together with an occasional hint of black? I suppose you can tell from the design of this blog how much I do.

IMG_9738 - Version 3
IMG_9753
IMG_9738
IMG_9740
IMG_9762


Dress - made by me
Vintage Moschino belt - Ebay
Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Lady Dragon heels - Ebay
Bracelets - shops in Mexico and Jerusalem

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, love the photos!
    Bookmarked,
    see mine http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    you might like it :)

    ReplyDelete