Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Monday, August 15, 2011

What I wore today 08/15/2011 (Pinstripes) and my summer playlist

IMG_9980

I made this skirt from the shirt sleeves of a men's shirt I got at the thrift store. I have a couple more like it, including those seen here, here, and here. It's really easy. You basically just cut off the sleeves of two men's shirts. Cut them up the side, sew them all together and sew a hem. The cuff bottoms become the skirt's fasteners.

IMG_9973
IMG_9986
IMG_9995
IMG_0002
IMG_0009
IMG_0013
IMG_0031


Sleeveless eyelet button-up - thrifted from a Goodwill in Austin
DIY skirt - made from the sleeves of two thrifted mens shirts
Pink leather belt - Anthropologie
Pinstripe canvas lace-ups - Big Buddha, some department store in Louisville (bought on this fun outing)

* * *

I am always compiling playlists of songs that I find myself listening to a lot during a certain timeframe. Here's the one for this summer so far...

Screen shot 2011-08-14 at 3.54.18 PM

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment