Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I wore today 09/28/2011 (Classic casual)

I thought I'd like to show you guys an everyday casual outfit for an uneventful day. When I wear a casual outfit, I like to keep things simple but elegant by combining classic pieces in good neutral shades.

This outfit is more or less representative of my fall uniform: straight-leg Gap jeans tucked into some kind of knee length boot with a warm sweater or blazer up top.

This Aran fisherman's sweater is one of the first Anthropologie pieces I ever owned. My dad picked it out for me as a Christmas gift back when I was in high school. I love it. It's not something I would have picked out for myself at the time when surrounded by so many fancy dresses with fun prints and detailing. But, as it turns out his good taste paid off because it's still one of my favorite wardrobe staples.

IMG_1541
IMG_1538
IMG_1518


Aran fisherman's sweater: Anthropologie
Threads 4 Thought burnout t-shirt: Nordstom Rack
Straight-leg jeans: Gap
Hunter green rain boots: Target

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment