Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spring recipe: mint chutney

I'm spending this week in the Smokey Mountains with Ryan's family (as you surely noticed if you keep up with my Instagram feed), but I do want to tide you over with a quick recipe post.

Spring recipe: mint chutney

Not long ago, Ryan and I heated up some frozen samosas for lunch, and I whipped up this makeshift mint chutney to serve with them. It's yummy. Fresh mint is such a wonderful thing to showcase in your meals all spring and summer long.

Ingredients:
Half a jalapeño
A bunch of fresh mint
Half a bunch of cilantro
Juice and zest of one lemon or two limes
Half a red onion

01. Roughly chop all ingredients and add to a food processor.
02. Blitz until smooth, and serve.

Spring recipe: mint chutney
Spring recipe: mint chutney

Join me on: facebook // twitter // bloglovin // pinterest // instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment