Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Friday, July 18, 2014

New Things to Come

Mirror selfie in our new house

We closed on our new home last month and we've been renovating and moving in all this month. It's an exciting, busy time. Beyond that, I'm also focusing a lot lately on shifting my writing career up a notch: writing more, submitting more, and hopefully publishing more.

All of this means new and exciting things for this blog. Very soon, I plan to launch a website where I can collect all my projects together: writing, blogging, photography, comedy, podcasting. At the same time, this blog is going to get a facelift and a new brand identity.

In the four years that I've been writing it, Fashion is Evolution has evolved far beyond its humble fashion-focussed beginning. From recipes to DIY projects to travelogues, I've enjoyed posting about a variety of lifestyle topics, and I expect the evolution to continue, especially with a new home to decorate.

So, in the very near future, Fashion is Evolution will become Bookish & Belle, a larger, greater project full of everything you've come to expect and even more.

Your support and continued readership during this exciting transition means so much to me. I can't wait for you to see what I've got in store.

signature color

0 comments:

Post a Comment