Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Saturday, November 1, 2014

What I wore today: 10/31/2014 (Clockwork)

Halloween Costume: A Clockwork Orange

I wasn't planning on dressing up for Halloween, but then, a few nights before, I watched The Simpsons' latest Treehouse of Horror episode, which featured an A Clockwork Orange parody, and I realized how easy it would be to put together an Alex costume. 

I've never worn false eyelashes before, and I've always been intimidated by them, so I was surprised by how easy they were to apply. The real secret is to trim them to fit your eye and to actually wait the 15 seconds to let the glue get tacky. 

Halloween Costume: A Clockwork OrangeHalloween Costume: A Clockwork OrangeHalloween Costume: A Clockwork Orange

0 comments:

Post a Comment