Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Friday, November 14, 2014

What I wore today: 11/11/2014 (Bien Fait)

Bien Fait outfit: Madewell "Delancey Slouch Trousers" Ikat pants, Jeffrey Campbell "Everly" cutout ankle boots, Prabal Garung for Target black button up with lace overlay and leather collar 
When Ryan and I went to Mood while we were in New York (photos, video), I told him how occasionally I'll see the same textile used for wildly different products from different brands, and I like to imagine that Mood was the source for both. Two different designers, each living in New York and shopping at Mood, see the same textile and give it two separate lives, each as far reaching as the other. 

I once spotted a really lovely pattern I recognized from an Anthro top used on a Crosby record player.  These pants happen to share their fabric with an Anthro top as well. When I first saw the top, I loved the pattern, but I didn't really love the shape. I even thought that I would prefer the fabric as pants. Then, a few months later, there they were at Madewell. Thank you, Mood.

Bien Fait outfit: Madewell "Delancey Slouch Trousers" Ikat pants, Jeffrey Campbell "Everly" cutout ankle boots, Prabal Garung for Target black button up with lace overlay and leather collar Bien Fait outfit: Madewell "Delancey Slouch Trousers" Ikat pants, Jeffrey Campbell "Everly" cutout ankle boots, Prabal Garung for Target black button up with lace overlay and leather collar Bien Fait outfit: Madewell "Delancey Slouch Trousers" Ikat pants, Jeffrey Campbell "Everly" cutout ankle boots, Prabal Garung for Target black button up with lace overlay and leather collar

Everly ankle boots – Jeffrey Campbell, Urban Outfitters
"Delancey Slouch Trousers" – Madewell
Lace and leather shirt – Prabal Garung for Target
Necklace – J.Crew Factory
Belt – Madewell

1 comment:

  1. The printed pants are soooo! And the shirt is very pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete